At Vespazio, the restoration of each Vespa takes place according to a precise rule: originality!
Authenticity is given by the maximum respect for the aesthetic and mechanical components that the vehicle had at birth in the Piaggio plants.
Each restoration takes place through a precise scheme:
- Total disassembly
- Sandblasting of the body and parts
- Restoration/reconstruction of the sheets
- Painting (official Max Meyer cycle)
- Total disassembly of the engine and overhaul of mechanical and electrical parts
- New spare parts (Made in Italy)
- Specific galvanic treatments
- Reassembly and general setup